SUMMIT PERSONAL TRAINING
Nothing beats the assurance you get from working with a Personal Trainer – it helps you realize your potential and physical ability and builds your confidence and self-esteem.
Summit Fitness employs personal trainers that have the education and training to help you meet all of your fitness goals. Our team will show you how to participate in a safe and productive exercise program that will give you results. Whether you are looking to add some intensity to your current fitness routine or just getting started in the pursuit of your fitness goals, we can help develop a training program for your specific needs.
SUMMIT FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINING TEAM
Let’s Put the Fun in Functional!
• ACSM certified since 2009
• B.S. in Dietetics from U of A
• Nutritionist since 2001
• Trains with all fitness levels
• Over 18 years of experience in the fitness and wellness industry
Heidi has dedicated years to healthful living and is passionate about helping others get stronger, eat sensibly, practice beneficial self-care, and feel their best.
Training focus is placed on teaching individuals how to increase their body awareness, practice proper form, move with intent while coordinating breath, and supply nutrition that corresponds to their fitness goals.
Choose from 30 and 60 minutes
sessions in packages of
1 to 20 sessions.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Regularly scheduled 60-minute
sessions in groups of 2-4 people.
Personal Training is for you if you are:
- A beginner, intimidated by weight equipment and unsure of correct exercise technique
- Experienced and training hard but not getting the results you’re looking for
- Needing to lose body fat
- Having a hard time sticking with a program
- Bored with your present routine
- Injured or suffering from a medical condition
- Wanting to train for a special event
- Experience our Expertise — The most important goal is to instill self confidence, self-esteem, and of course have fun!